Star Wars vs. Mass Effect (Live action fan film)

OK. You want to know what we think about this fan film... The costumes and the special effects are excellent, but the action is a bit too slow for an action film (I think because no one wanted to risc their costumes?).

I say 10 for the costumes, 10 for the effects and 5 for the action.

it's nice to see a fellow amat filmer around here. i haven't done anything sci-fi, i've just been having fun with jay and silent bob style comedy. 2dymzshort's Channel - YouTube

special note *the last video on the list is the first episode. and it's really bad. just awful. really, it is, watch it if you don't believe me. but they get better as you move up the list.*

@ RafalFett

Thank you for your honesty. I agree that the action could have been stepped up a notch. But as a costumer myself, I have lots of friends with cool costumes and this is just the beginning of my videos. I think what I need is a fight choreographer lol.

@ saint_nasty

Thanks, and I will check out your channel.

Pretty cool fan film. Love the costumes. But it was a bit too slow when Shepard fought Novall Talon. I think a bit more speed would have made it better. But still its a pretty cool fan film.

Great video!

Like everyone else is saying though, the action was a little too slow. (A lot of it could've been fixed in editing too.) Just shorten some of the shots down and get some faster-paced music...

Thanks for the input guys!

My original edit of the video did have quicker cuts and more upbeat music, but I thought it made everything look rushed. That's why I tried to slow it down a bit.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back