Chat Room on TDH

I know this chat room is for testing and is a good thing for this site, but I think it would be a good idea to implement it on the Home page, this way that page will be animated in a bigger proportion. Just my thoughts...

Last edited by a moderator:
He means to have the chat on the main forums page, just like it was a few months ago (we had a chat at the bottom of the main).

He means to have the chat on the main forums page, just like it was a few months ago (we had a chat at the bottom of the main).

You guys are talking about a shout box... similar to chat but also a bit different. Did you really like that feature?

I think it was more handy than the chat room. Anyway it seems no one is using the chat room? The times I was in (for a few seconds) I felt like...

forever_alone_meme_mug-p1681165533387131822otmb_400.jpg

I had a conversation the other night in the chat room and it worked out well.

Checked back a while later though and no one was there.

Got to try out the chat room for the first time today, and I like it. It's a great way for us forum-members to chat live with each other instead of just random posts. Chat-room-date next, yeah? :D

(On another note, that 'welcome' and the sound when people log off scares the living sh*t out of me every time...)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back