Bobamaker Helmet on order

cadium

New Hunter
Hello everybody,
Just a quick note, being my first post. I have ordered a ESB helmet from Bobamaker/Daz and now have to wait 8-12 weeks for that piece of loveliness to arrive.
I did buy a bunch of fett costumery from Trademe (an NZ auction site). It looked good in the photos but is all the wrong shapes. Fiberglass chest armour that is reasonably ok but the belly part is way too flat and I suspect I will end up replacing it all with 2mm alloy stuff. The fiberglass shoulder pad armour is also totally the wrong shape and is only suitable for chucking out. I also got some sintra shoulder pads (good shape) a sintra back armour (basic, needs finishing) and sintra knee pads (rough, need finishing).

I purchased the Kwiksew coverall pattern with the intention of converting it to make the flightsuit but may end up buying two pairs of cheap overalls. One size small (to closely fit my body) one size large (to make oversleeves and pouches out of) then dye the lot.

I have printed up the medium size armour templates from Wizard of light as well as his helmet templates.

and that lot is just the start of my ESB journey.

Welcome, Cadium. You're really gonna be happy with your Bobamaker helmet. Daz makes great stuff and it's worth the wait!

It will worth every second of the waiting time, because he's one of the best prop makers here and all the stuff he sells are top quality.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back