Female Mandalorian Small Prototype Helmet

RafalFett

Well-Known Hunter
I was thinking the other days while I was looking at the images of the new Female Mandalorian from The Clone Wars - Season IV, that I can attempt to do this helmet. From the existing images I was able to do this so far:

Photo0042.jpg Photo0043.jpg Photo0044.jpg Photo0045.jpg

Not perfect, but OK for a good start. I need to widen the helmet to achieve the proportions from the cartoon character. The side and the back part of the helmet might be the same as of Death Watch's helmet (without the rangefinder) and in lack of other reference images I will stick to what we have so far.

What you say?

-----------------------
UPDATE 09-02-2011
-----------------------
Just finished the helmet, but the result is not too good. For a prototype is OK and this is proof that this helmet can be done and after more image will surface the bulding process will be easy. I used what I found in my office to paint the helmet: a blue ball-pen and some correction fluid:

Photo0048.jpg Photo0049.jpg Photo0050.jpg Photo0051.jpg Photo0052.jpg Photo0053.jpg Photo0054.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back