Dragon Con 2011 - Anybody going?

cant believe it too !!! i was rocking my Fett on friday night and met only one other Boba Fett forgot his name but he was real cool .... the security thought we was both the same person.. lol
I'LL BE THERE TONIGHT WEARING IT TOO :)

Hey Stryder, I think I saw you in your Hip Hop Stormtrooper costume in this video...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there Saturday and Sunday with my wife as Storm-Girl. We had a great time even though my blasters scope rings didn't survive the trip and I had to go without it.

I was the Jango on the parade float. I think the only other Jango there was Seeker, eh Arturo?? He was giving me **** cuz everyone kept thinking I was him! :p

IMG_2554.jpg

I had a blast

Saw some amazing Fett's and Mandalorians as always. I'll come back link the photos soon

Sunday night seem be the biggest night this year. I think its because saturday was just to dang hot and people tired from parade LAUGH !

I was ThorMando and the Purple Mando Assassin in the parade... I pretty much did Marvel and DC photo shoots the rest of the weekend until the Masquerade... For the Masquerade I was the Darth Malgus looking Sith who beheaded the Pure Sith I think we were number 26...

OK Pics from D*Con

Yeah Sunday rocked! I stayed in my Jango costume for 16 hours from 12:30PM to 04:30 AM! It was a massive party!

danjango1.jpg

danjango2.jpg

danjango3.jpg

danjango4.jpg

danjango1.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back