SHOWOFF: DT Armor Build - Complete

J ROCK

Well-Known Hunter
Well I've spent the passed few months completing my build up of my DT Armor. We had a little Conn up here in Canada and I completed just in time........ I haven't posted here in a while but some of the older members might remember me. I finished my Boba RoTJ SE a few years ago and spent the last 4 years building my R2-D2 unit so that has consumed my time. This was my first Cloning experience.....I got my raw kit and went to town. I'm used to the way my Boba suit fits and feels, this was kinda weird. The lower legs felt like they where always falling off or haning all crooked but when I see the pics it's not too bad. I have a few things to fix but would like any positive critisism from the experts here...... let me start with I know I'm not exactly a "Clone Body Type"...... I'm a little short and a little thicker than CGI.... :)

I'm gonna add all of the details of my build here because I think I did a few things differently than what I've seen in some of the tutorials... We took a ton of pics but I haven't got them all off my camera.

I'm the grunt on the left, My buddy is the Cody in DT Armor too.

Thanks,
J-Rock

DT Armor.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
My camera is uploading photos at home right now on-line, while I'm at work.... boo..... I post some full shots as soon as I can...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back