Earthquake, has it affected you?

Felt it here in Newport News. Had some weird shaking for about 45 seconds. No damage.
News states it was a 5.9. Very odd indeed! :wacko

Yes ...we felt it here in NJ. a while ago? Very weird. Everyone is in shock. Godspeed to all my tri-state TDH fellow board members.

Thanks for thinking of us :)

The news states people felt it here in Dayton Ohio, but we are in a WWII Military building, so I didn't feel anything personally ;)

Floor rumbled (felt like a couple small waves at the ocean), drop ceiling tiles made a creaking sound that is all in Roanoke, VA. Biggest issue we had was cell phones didn't work (too many people calling)! The wife sad the china cabinet rattled (darn didn't break any of those things :D) Thanks for thing of us is right!

My wife forwarded this to me a while ago.

VAEarthquake.jpg

:lol:lol::lol:

Yeah I felt it in my office building in Detroit. I thought i was going crazy for a moment, until i heard other people talking about it. Superjedi that picture is priceless hahaha. But seriously glad no one was hurt.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back