Snowtrooper Helmet / Armour Build

I've now finished sculpting this item. It's made from polyurethane resin with an "ALUMINIUM COLDCAST" surface.

Ab_Disc.jpg

DAZ

That helmet is amazing! I'm looking to replace my cowl. Got ahold of MC and they're back-ordered for the material for a month, but I can wait.

My helmet arrived yesterday. DAZ, you did a Great Job! Thank you very much. I had to fix the cowl a little bit but that was no problem. I love it:D

I recently finished my 'doopydoos' E-11 blaster. What a great kit, very little cleanup needed and great detail. This finished blaster is for display on my Snowtrooper mannequin (when finished). Here are some "close up" pics showing the weathering.

Blaster.jpg

I also just finished the "Shoulder' Armour sculpt. This means that I just need to sculpt the gauntlets and Chest piece to complete all the body armour. Click this link if you want to see how I sculpted this bobamaker: Snowtrooper Build

Finished_Shoulder.jpg

DAZ

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back