BGHUNTER

Metadude

Active Hunter
Does anyone know where BGHUNTER is? i ordered some gauntlets from him a few weeks ago and they still haven't arrived...

BGHunter sold me some unfinished gauntlets :D very happy with the price I paid...but hopefully they should arrive in 3-4 days (gotta wait 2 of them because of the weekend lol)

I dont have time to spend here any more I moved on(things in real life have taken the rains,, oe Kids and work and relationsships but mostly work !I dont have time to spwnd here Ive just been away for work and I didnt have a computer and I really enjoyed not being able to log on), your gauntlets were sent out last week, yes they took a couple oif weeks longer than id hoped , but thats life (dont buy from any one else or you will kill your self with the wait),and I added a girth belt for free to make up for the time delay

No I dont sell them I just sold a pair of scratch built gaunts

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I placed a small amount of bubble wrap inside the left gauntlet just so I could test fit it, fits nicely and has room for me to grow :D (I'm like 5 foot 7 or 8 lol)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back