Size of resin hose attachments on FP ROTJ gauntlet?

yodakiller1138

Well-Known Hunter
I took off the resin hose attachment pieces on the FP ROTJ gauntlet intending to replace it with metal. I used the tutorial to make metal ones, but I'm finding they are too big and I misplaced the resin pieces. Can anyone measure the resin pieces and LMK so I can build them the proper size.;)

what do you need measured? I have mine out working on them.. are you talking about what would look like the nuts or the piece that is sticking out.

I'll go ahead and measure what you need tonight after work and post for you. I know I used a 3/8 inner diameter hose and a 5/8 outer for mine and they fit perfect.

Thanks for Answering my question. I was using the 1/4 used in the tutorial, so it's too big. Back to the drawing board. I'll have to try the 3/8 then.

I just measured it with a ruler and that's what I get. I went from flat side of the nut to flat side to get the measurement. It does make sense also considering I am using a 3/8th's inner diameter hose to connect them.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back