FP Gauntlet Paintup Mods.

jmorrone

Active Hunter
These are Fettpride gauntlets which I have painted. They have Mojo darts installed.

Here is the right gauntlet painted and weathered. I have also added two remote transmitters .. One will control the rangefinder the other will be the jetpack exhaust..

IMG_1824.JPGIMG_1825.JPG

I will be posting the left gauntlet with its features soon.

Picture one should show you the batteries.. there is a 3v nickel size there and an 12v security battery... It fits perfect on the arm with room to spare.

One is a 315Mhz seeedstudio and the other is a 433mhz Security remote. The 315 is connector on the receiver side via relays.. it is two channel. I have a second transmitter in the other gauntlet that will turn on all lights in my suit with a single switch. so beacon lights chestboard, the 4 thruster lights and the red led on the left gauntlet. the 433mhz receiver is in the helmet that controls the servo for up and down.. im adding a few other things to the left gauntlet. I'll have pictures of that set up soon.

Here are the left gauntlet pics. IMG_1830-1.JPGIMG_1831-1.JPG

The remote here turns on all suit lights second button for 12v lamp is wired directly to 9v to conserve LED power, and the two 3 volt laser diodes are wired directly to the pushbutton switches.

Yes a shopping list of all the parts to make this happen would be a real nice add for the community and a you tube demo video would be very cool as well.

Coming from a darkened doorway with ambient orange glow and blue filled fog you enter the scene and with some "Back pack got Jets" music playing in the background then as a faint spotlight sweeps onto you - you activate the lights and jetpack! walk down the catwalk and turn!:D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back