PP1 PAINTJOB FOR ZSHERMAN BY MMGRAPHICS

mmgraphics

Active Hunter
Here´s another late paintjob thread from me for zsherman. Sorry Zak for the long delay!

Let´s start with the pictures:

STEP1: Physical damage on dome and cheeks + Primer

primed_01.jpgprimed_02.jpgprimed_03.jpgprimed_04.jpgprimed_05.jpgprimed_06.jpg

Step2: Basecolor Silver

silver_01.jpgsilver_02.jpgsilver_03.jpgsilver_04.jpgsilver_05.jpgsilver_06.jpg

Step3: Dark Grey with major scratches

dark_grey_01.jpgdark_grey_02.jpgdark_grey_03.jpgdark_grey_04.jpgdark_grey_05.jpg

Step4: Purple on mandibles and trim

purple_01.jpgpurple_02.jpgpurple_03.jpgpurple_04.jpgpurple_05.jpg

Step5: Red on mandibles and trim

red_01.jpgred_02.jpgred_03.jpgred_04.jpgred_05.jpg

Step6: Almost done ... just the killstripes and the helmet will be shipped!

almost_ready_3.JPGalmost_ready_4.JPGalmost_ready_1.JPGalmost_ready_5.JPGalmost_ready_2.JPG

Sorry for the fast shot pictures, I did them with the iphone ... I will put the killstripes on and then the helmet is ready to be shipped Zak! At last.

Stay tuned.

Best,
Manuel

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but your images are not working here. I think you forget to put 'http://' in front of the image links.

I managed to see the images (by copying the links in a new window) and so far it looks good.

------------------------------

It's much better now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Update is coming Zack! I am preparing a new layer right now. Thanks for the patience.

Dark grey base color with all the scratches. Pictures will be posted tomorrow, 9/7/2011. :)

Well, it's been a month an d no updates. I wanted to buy yer ESB lid, but since I feel totally let down on the commission I paid for, I'm not sure I want to enter into another deal. I'm not sure why, but some of the sellers on this board have gone south. What is it with that? I want to spend money with them, and even pay them, and I get delays, no updates, no progress and NO communication. Why is that?!

Bro, you´re not let down in any way. Update is coming soon, several things got into the way and I recently finished another helmet.

I know, it´s no excuse for the lack of communication and I apologize for that.

Your helmet is still in production and new photos will come up as soon as possible.

Sorry for the long wait bro.

Updated #1 ... next update will follow right after the update for Majors Helmet (yes, you´re next bro!)

Sorry for the delay ... on track again now.

I hear ya, Major, I just want to be updated on a regular basis, that's all.
So what's the word, Manuel? When do you think I'll have a helmet?

Same here as in Major´s thread:

@Zak: I will update your thread with newest pictures within the next hour. Just need to prep some things before and then .... update! :)

Sorry for the long wait ... you won´t be disappointed bro!

Jesus Christ man, give him a break. These people have lives. I can understand your frustration, but you're getting your helmet, because if you don't he knows he'll never do business on this site again. But really. I've seen people wait months for buckets. Chill. He probably just took one too many orders, that's all. Be patient. I don't think I've ever seen somebody disappointed on this website. :) Besides, for all we know he could be in a hospital somewhere. So keep , if he's not on here posting that must mean he's painting helmets. ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back