Fett-Inspired Guitar Pedal

Fettered

Hunter
And now for something completely different.

One of my hobbies is building guitar effect pedals. I just finished this one for my cousin. It is a light, bluesy overdrive pedal. The Boba Fett design idea came to me after the case was already drilled, hence the design is upside-down. I think it is kind of cool. The visor part is acid etched and has no clearcoat over it; it should darken slightly over time. Doing this actually gave me some other ideas for future builds :)

P8080478.jpg

P8080480.jpg

Thanks guys :cheers

This is mainly a hobby for me. That being said, I have sold a few, but I tend to keep them close in case something goes wrong with them (friends and family). I am not an electronics expert, so it scares the hell out of me to have a lot of these out there that I may someday have to debug due to mishandling, wear and tear, etc. People expect no-questions-asked return policies for everything these days. :wacko

Trades would actually interest me more at this point. Also, this isn't typical of my work. I don't paint cases much anymore because they invariably chip. That will only make this pedal cooler! (y) I primarily acid etch at this point. Some examples: 6 Gun Sound pedals

Hahahaha! Good luck with that one! Hmmm. I guess I should have done a coffee table first--I'm getting married tomorrow! :lol: :love :cheers

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back