Definitive Costume Spec Site?

SkyMiner

Hunter
Is there a site or page where one can find the definitive list of Boba Fett costume specs for both ESB and ROTJ separately? A place where they show pictures and measurements on each different component (armor, vest, flightsuit, gun, etc) illustrating every buckle, flap, pocket and fold?

I'm trying to put together a ROTJ set both from folks around here and self-build, and am having a heck of a time finding information on all of the details I need.

Thanks!

Shawn

Hey bud, simple answer is here....but its not compiled right at the moment the Wiki is being worked.

The gallery is where I'd say to look to see what all u need to do...for your ROTJ, check out the Magic of myth Star Wars The Magic of Myth - The Dented Helmet Gallery its the ROTJ suit pretty much. There are some details that are different from the movie like hoses not being connected and such but also look at the ROTJ gallery as well there are shots of the blaster in there I know u needed to work on that

As a member who recently embarked on building their own Fett, I understand entirely. As Fett 4 Real stated, the info you're looking for isn't located in one spot save the Wiki, which is currently under reconstruction. Until then, gathering info from a variety of posts and searches is your best bet.

It will take some time, but its entirely worth it - as it will get you more familiar with the differences between versions and a firmer understanding of what makes Fett, Fett.

unfortunately you're going to have to dig for it. it's all out here, but you'll have to invest the time in reading years worth of posts to mine it all out.

think of it as a character building exercise! ;)

Yeah, thanks guys. I've been doing the research here and elsewhere, but sometimes come across conflicting information, so was just wondering if there was someplace centralized that was considered THE source for accurate information.

Things are coming together.. I'll post pics soon.

Shawn

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back