Boots for a she-Fett?

Hey, everyone!

I'm a total noob at everything that has to do with costume-making, but in my obsession over Star Wars (and especially the Fetts <3), I have decided to give it a go. My very first cardboard helmet seems to come along fine (to be a first try at anything like this, anyway), so I'm trying to figure out the rest of the costume as well. However, on my first go, I've decided to go for the she-Fett version. And that brings up some issues.

I figured that I want heels on my boots. Just to complete the female look. But is there anywhere I could buy Boba Fett boots with heels? Or do you think I have to buy a pair of regular boots, then re-paint them myself? I don't really know where to start looking for either, so any help or ideas will be highly appreciated.

Love,
xxDreamWalker

There isn't really any place or anyone that currently provides "feminized" versions of Boba's boots. So your best bet is to modify a pair of shoes.

You may want to try doing a search online looking for "chelsea" boots with heels or for women. If you are just looking for something similar to base it off of.

Btw, I love your avatar.(It's my helmet:D)

Ah, those Chelsea boots looks like something I can use. Thanks a bunch!

No way, that's your helmet!? I even have that pic on my cellphone. One of my absolute favourite pics of that helmet. That's just awesome! :D

I think women may have more options to make boots out of. There are so many styles of boots to choose from that many may work for you. Try looking the web for what other female Fetts have used. Sorry I can't be more help.

No worries! And I think you're right. We do have way too many styles of boots. I'll just need to figure out what base colour I should go for and what materials. I have no clue when it comes to painting different materials as leather and such, so I guess I'll have to do some homework on that part as well...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back