Need help from Facebook Fetts

Notorious

New Hunter
So I am making the rounds and asking for help from all of my costuming groups ;)First of all a sincere thank you to everyone who has already voted for Liliana's picture, it means a lot to be a part of such a tight-nit and supportive costuming community.To those who have not voted yet: Our daughter is in a "cutest" picture contest on the facebook page of her "My Gym." If she wins, it means three free months of My Gym for her!We have some stiff competition and I need your help! Please go to the following link, click "Like" on the My Gym Lake Mary page and then "Like" Liliy's picture in the photo section. She is wearing a red T-shirt and jumping on the trampoline.Please help us.Thank you. My Gym Lake Mary - Attractions/Things to Do - Photos | Facebook

Congratulations! I saw a post the gym made on facebook sort of eluding the current standing at the time and I knew you had it in the bag.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back