Fettpride Armor

Terrantula

Active Hunter
I am about to pull the trigger on a set of Fettpride armor but had a quick question perhaps someone may be able to answer. I sent Chris a PM but am sure he is swamped so thought I might get the answer here instead of bothering him with another PM. Is the current armor being made/shipped version 3 (I have heard there are different versions Chris has done)? Also, this will be my first complete set of armor and I was wondering what type of prep work these will require. Thanks for the assistance,Terrantula

Yes the current sets that he offers are what are classified as his version 3. In regards to prep work. All I had to do with my version 3 armor was some slight sanding and trimming the armor because it would take a lot more time for Chris to do it all himself.

Sorry buddy lol Myself and Florence have been making
our way through over the last couple of days.

In regards to the ESB - The back dents are now filled ;)

V.3 is the current version. And will be for the foreseeable future.

Best,

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for all the assistance!! I'm sold ;) Paypal has been sent.

Best,

Chris

Best,

Chris

Chris,
Could you tell me if you have any armor sets for sale? I'm looking to do a ROTJ Fett and would like to order a set of armor and gauntlets.
Thanks,
Matt

Hello FP! I love your work and I was wondering, when I visit your site and click on something for more details, I get some strange language on pretty much every page! What's up with that? I was looking for a price range. Thanks!

The language that you are seeing is latin. It's used as a place holder for the text. He had everything up in english for awhile but then started working on some changes to the website but hasn't been able to put a whole lot of work into it due to quite a few projects he has going on. I'd suggest either looking around TDH or private messaging Fettpride if you have any questions. He is fairly busy so don't expect an immediate response. Actually, I could probably answer quite a few of them and I'd be more than happy to help.

Latin, that's why I couldn't translate it on babelfish. I was just shopping around for prices, nothing important, but thanks Tx.

I hope this isn't thread hijacking, but I'm not exactly sure how to order armor kits from Chris. Is there a continuous run thread, or a sticky somewhere?

lorem ipsum isn't latin, is it? I thought it was just made up words to fill website space during design in order to look like real text.

I was actually wondering how to go about ordering from Chris, I'll be sending him a PM soon :)

Sending him a PM is the best way of contacting him. As F4R said, please give him some time due to his amount of orders and projects it may be a wait till he(or Flo) contacts you but one of them will.

Lorem Ipsum is copyright text jibberish that recreates proper syllables in content, that developers use to show sites without their clients getting hung up on the 'verbage'. It is however related to latin. There are translations ive read, but as a developer that knows absolutely ZERO latin, I couldnt tell you if those translations are true.

That being said, Chris will get back to you. Just pm him and hold on a bit.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back