custom armor

dustunite

New Hunter
hello everyone, i haven't posted anything on TDH before but without everyone else on here i wouldn't have been able to make anything resembling a mando. Also sorry for posting this as showoff but i can't seem to upload anymore of my very few pics (maybe 10) to upload. ill try again in a little while. It's about 90% and hopefully done fore dragon con, if not maybe celebration VI.
DSC_0011.jpgnew helmet2.jpgDSCN6211.JPG

new helmet2.jpg

DSCN6208.JPG

My only real gripe is the iphone, there was no iphone touch pad like anything in 1970 when they made the SW stuff everything had real buttons on it from calculators and other bits, I would try and stick to what would be on a Star Wars movie suit it only makes sense to look like u fit in, otherwise its looking good

sorry but theres no where else to put it or answer it with a helmet on, the calculator was on to see what it was and the only thing that wasn't a game or something

If you CANT live without a phone for that long u could have a blue tooth...and if you dont have pouches on your suit your wrong.

Im not saying it looks bad just not right....kinda like putting those silly vents on the side of a car they dont belong there. Its not period specific. Kinda out of place. Im not trying to be mean about it just giving my opinion...Id like to and have Customs to the same standard as a Boba.

sorry pouches don't fit my phone, its cool if you don' like it you don't have to were it. It's not about living without my phone but i'm not planning on holding hands with everyone while i'm at a
convention which is probably the only time ill be wearing it, but criticism noted.

Looking great man. I love the desert look of the armor, and the color scheme works really well. However, I think it would be really cool if you replicated the stripe going up your chest, (the lighter tan one) and added a stripe like that to your helmet. It would make your helmet stand out more, and also make the color scheme look more consistent.

thanks Aeronnez, i do like the stripe idea. i think i originally wanted it on there when i began working on the color scheme, must have forgot about it before i started painting. i'll post pics if i
decide to do it.
not sure why the pic of my knee armor sideways but hopefully everyone can see it

knee.JPG

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back