custom armor

quick pic of my blaster glued and roughly sanded photo-2.JPG

not much more done but i want i wanted to show how im gonna light it. hopefully since its such a small area the 5mm led will work but if not i'll use the star led its only a 1watt so it won't take to
much power but i don't want to heat sink and resistor it.
photo-2.JPG

LOL, its 1/4" sintra so i only had to sant it smooth, i did have to fill a few chips with bondo but i cut it about 1/16" big then sanded it to the proper size so there weren't to many.

heres a few more progress pics of the blaster
gun.jpg
gun2.jpg
gun lit.jpg
i didn't put the front sights on it to make it fit in the holster easier and less breakable parts i'm about to start painting so i'll post more soon.

well i painted the blaster but i dont like the way it came out. it was satin black which i had used on something else but on the blaster it looks like gloss so im gonna get some flat black and then weather it and hopefully it will look better.
photo-2.JPG

Love the desert paint colors! Killer craftsmanship! The way you did the phone gives me ideas... i am having issues figuring out how to incoperate my phone into my bracers... my phone isnt a smart phone, it is a flip up brick. Keep up the good work. I love custom pieces like your gun to

thanks Zero, don't do the phone if you're planning on joining the mercs though, i haven't applied but i read they don't approve of current tech on your costume. Personally i think if star wars was made today any mando would have his own mandalorian made tablet powered by Android 10G (the fastest network in the galaxy!)

Thanks for the heads up with the mercs but i have no plans on joining them, I have had my fair share of interactions with them and short of bad mouthing them… I wasn’t impressed. But you are right, imho about the tech, bigger better if they had it they would have used it. Not to mention that "Mandalorian armor was an expression of the wearer's individuality while still presenting a united and largely unmistakable face identifying the wearer as a Mandalorian" Hence 'custom armor'

About the phone...

There are certainly tablet touchpads in the prequels. If George doesn't care about continuity, why should a Mando? I think the suit looks great, and the phone is clever.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back