face and body makeup

antisocialart

New Hunter
im looking for a good make up (preferably) orangeish brown. and anything smear proof? does this exist? or at least smear resistant? any info is greatly appreciated. thanks -adam

I did some googling for you and I found one that might work for you. It's called Dermablend Body Cover. It's waterproof, so I'm assuming that it doesn't smear as well. It also comes in about 12 different shades. I have no experience in make up whatsoever though, so you might want to look it up yourself...

Try alcohol-based body paints.....airbrushed is the best route to go (though stippling it on with a makeup sponge will work too).....There are so many to choose from. Kett Cosmetics makes good ones.
I'd then seal the the makeup with a sealer such as Final Seal by Ben Nye.....you should be good for a while. If you are a heavy sweater, there is a product called "sweat stop" that you'd apply before anything that acts as a barrier. Try Home - Alcone Corporation

thanks for the input everybody. i'll check out all of the suggestions and see what works best for us.

thanks again, everyone on this and the mercs board have been super nice and helpful. long live the geek -adam

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back