jango/boba knee and back armour

concord

Jr Hunter
apart from the difference in weathering and colour are these parts actually the same,was thinking of getting the boba parts but having them made with the dents filled in and painted in the jango colours:)

The back armor is mostly the same on both characters, but the knee pads are more or less different: the Jango knees are flatter and don't have those sharp darts.

Knee Comparison.jpg

If you don't want to be accurate, then you can use any variant.

thanks,where is he located?.im in ireland and to be honest i think i have been stung by a prop maker before but i DONT mean fab so is he genuinely a straight up guy,dont mean to be smart but im sure you can understand that i dont want to get stung again,thanks buddy

Darkside/Fab is in Italy and he will treat you right.

Also second on the Cruzer backplate, probably the best out there.

I just want say something for myself....
I always tried to do my best to satisfy my buyers.
Several jango costume here on TDH has my darts or my knees, so you should not worry.(y)

I highly recommend both Cruzer and Dark-side....great products, accurate to the character and a pleasure to work with. I have stuff from both these guys.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back