Sideshow's new 12in. ESB Boba & IG-88

Scott Kaufmann

The Dent
Community Staff
Sideshow is planning on releasing a 1/6th scale ESB Boba as well as IG-88 and will be showcasing it at this years SDCC. A video has been released that gives you a look at both figures. They do plan on releasing in the future other versions of Boba as well.

Here is the link to the video:
Sideshow Collectibles, Inc.

They still can't get it right. I'm dying for the day they give full license to Hot Toys.

But thanks for the info TXFett :D

I think that's probably the closest I've seen anyone get on a small figure like that. I'll give them a lot of credit for putting the time/research in at least :)

sideshow sucks. and i agree with seeker. they still can't get it right. i'd appreciate it if they would just drop the star wars line.

besides the helmet pinch, what else is really wrong? I happen to think it looks pretty good, but then again I not a Boba expert yet

That helmet looks fine....the only thing i saw just looking really quick through the video was the left should had a ROTJ skull....and the flight suit could be more blue but who knows what it looks like in person as far as color

I agree that it's just not right but Boba is gonna be hard no matter what scale to get just right. I will commend them for their effort and hard work. Atleast this isn't just an import like the last few have been. I don't know how true this is especially since SS is definitely continuing with this line but I heard rumor a few months ago that Hot Toys was going to be producing 1/6th scale SW figures.

I wonder if any of their research was done on this site.

Okay, here's one of those moments where I feel like i've TOTALLY overlooked some simple detail. What is a ROTJ skull? how does if differ??

That helmet looks fine....the only thing i saw just looking really quick through the video was the left should had a ROTJ skull....and the flight suit could be more blue but who knows what it looks like in person as far as color

827px-Fett_Shoulder_Skull_Designs--labeled.jpg

That side arms pretty close to the pulce, the holster doesnt have the nemrod logo but come one its dang close, there are worse 12" figures of boba out there

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back