All white Fett under suit.

NORVANDELL

New Hunter
Are there any good all white suits for under the armor, to do a concept Fett in?

I do freelance art for Lucasfilm?Topps, and am working with someone on doing a Ralph Mccquarrie concept Fett, and being new here, don't know where to look for what I need.

Tod

try ladysewforus. it should be just the same as all the other versions of fett right just in white. she would be the one to get it made

Thanks, I'll check that out. The bucket will be the one McQuarrie concept with the 3 small aerators and thin V shapped visor. It's coming as a kit, that I'll have to sand prime and paint. After I get that done, I'll get the suit and work on finding good armor to use, not that cheap stuff some people make out of rounded plastic trash bins.

Then of course, will be the backpack, boots and weapon. Figured it'd be cheaper trooping as concept Fett, while I save up for the next project, Concept TK (another McQuarrie concept).

An advantage to doing work with Lucasfilm through Topps, is the potential trades. Easier for me to trade art for product. Cheaper too. Everyone gets something they want, and no real cash has to exchange hands.

I'm new to the site and am interested in doing a simiular suit. Where did you get the helmet for the McQuarrie concept? I heard of someone named skygunbro but not sure how to get in touch with him for a helmet or if he even makes them anymore. I'd love to find one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back