MSH2 or MLC2?

Nobody

Active Hunter
Hi all,

I'm a newbie to these forums, I have been collecting replica props for about 8 years and have a homemade Boba Fett costume that is about 85% finished. I have been using a repainted DP'95 but now it's time to upgrade.

So here is my dilemma, I would really like to get a MSH2 but have gotten no reply. When should I expect to hear a reply?

So I'm coming to you folks to give me some words of wisdom, should I hold out for an MSH2 or go for the MLC2?

Thanks

Both are awesome helmets. I've never even held either but I've read that the MSH2 is extremely highly regarded.

The problem is that a lot of prop makers are really cautious about who they sell to. Problem isn't a good word since it's their product. You just have to be patient. These helmets turn up in the Cargo Hold now and then.

Good luck friend and hang in there.

I'm a Newbie too, but guess what? I already have on its way a MSH1...at a really good price too. Just Braggin..
My point is the last post is 100% right.....Cargo Hold BABY!!!

Nobody, it's personal preferrence mostly. So from my point of view, all fan made helmets are awesome, but if I'd have to choose I'd get an MSH2 or a fiberglass Mystery Helmet. Both are amazing.

Cheers,
Bartek

I think my frame and body size is just too small for a movie sized helmet. Does any still recast DP deluxes? I think that would be the biggest I could go, and it still look right on my frame.

The MH is smaller than the MSH's, look into that as well.
Marrow_Sun sells them on Ebay (fiberglass).

Forced Trekker wrote:

I think my frame and body size is just too small for a movie sized helmet. Does any still recast DP deluxes? I think that would be the biggest I could go, and it still look right on my frame.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back