ESB Fett helmet interior complete!

kurtyboy

Active Hunter
EDIT: Scroll down to see update.

Rather than post twice, this link will take you to my latest post in the costume thread showing the progress on my ESB helmet interior:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/...working-helmet-interior-now-39969/#post547891

fett27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, that looks fantastic! Very impressive. Great work. The colors look correct and everything!

Forgot about this thread. Helmet interior is now complete. Originally it was detailed by BGhunter, but I re-did most of it myself with more accurate parts. The circuit board is a very accurate replica with mostly vintage parts, although it doesn't actually work: there is a tiny circuit hidden in the range finder with wires running down the stalk to the microswitch in the ear and to the blue switch on the board, powered by the battery tower. Both switches are functional. I wasn't happy with any of the available RF circuits so had someone make one for me that flashes at the correct rate.

nufett38.jpg

Screen used:
nufett42.jpg

More detail:
nufett39.jpg

nufett43.jpg

nufett37.jpg

Nice Terminal Fettler RF and perspex block. Real lens.
nufett36.jpg

nufett35.jpg

nufett33.jpg

nufett34.jpg

No, it was originally built and painted by BGHunter. I just upgraded most of the add-on parts.

Where did you get the straps for the chin piece? I have the chin piece, but I don't know where to get the straps that it fits with.

Straps came from the same riot police helmet as the chin cup. I did accurize with some 3/4" black nylon webbing and d-rings to make it completely accurate.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back