Boba Fett ROTJ Armor Stencils

Just updated the first post with new stencils. These 'new' stencils are basically the same stencils, but were made to fit my WIP templates, which are closer in shape (but the size is mostly the same to WOF's large armor templates) to the real armor. This doesn't mean that I deleted the stencils that fits WOF's large armor templates, I just moved them below my template version stencils.

Have fun!

Okay, the last armor I made was from pepakura and fiberglass, from what I understand I use a template and cut it out of some kind of plastic then heat the shape into it?

Howdy everyone here is my second attempt but with Raf's templates, I think the right one needs some more dark red grey colour over the the orange, but I think not to bad after not using an airbrush after 15 odd years, but advice is always welcome.
cheers Rob

bells.JPG

Howdy everyone here is my second attempt but with Raf's templates, I think the right one needs some more dark red grey colour over the the orange, but I think not to bad after not using an airbrush after 15 odd years, but advice is always welcome.
cheers Rob

It looks good to me! Keep up the great work!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back