Adding motorized RF stalk?

mindmaniac

New Hunter
This has probably been posted on many times before, but are there certain helmets out there that are easier than others to add a motorized RF stalk to? I'm looking at bobamaker's helmet right now, but that's mostly due to the fact I don't really know about all of the options out there. I just decided yesterday to tackle my first Fett with a completion date by this October if that's even possible. Any suggestions on parts would be greatly appreciated.

The Grant McCune Helmet(GMH), Master Replica's Proto(MR) Premium, and Fettpride Helmet(FPH) by Fettpride and the MR Standard by Asok. They all have the additional track cutouts to ease the wire going through the rangefinder if you wanted to have the RF lights light up. There is other methods of doing that with other helmets but these just make it an easier process and require less fiddling around. With the right amount of work it is possible to add a servo to just about any helmet but these all allow for a nice method to be used with the wiring and mechanisms. Plus it's a accurate ;).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back