New Member From SC

Atin138

New Hunter
Hello Dented Helmet Forums! My names Logan my Mandalorian characters name is Avin though XD

I've been reading the tutorials and threads on here for a few years and I've finally decided to join. I've been making props and costumes for about 3 years now. Mainly Anime costumes and turning nerf guns into more realistic prop weapons. But now finally I've started working on two sets of Mandalorian Armor for me and my father. So i thought i might finally stop just viewing these forums and join in.

I've been working and practicing on making low budget but high quality costuming for several years now. I hope I'll be able to add to this rather awesome website. And hopefully gather tips and advice from the more veteran members for my own Beskar'gam.

Hey! Welcome to the boards. Glad you joined. The more the merrier! I do want to tell you we love pics! Glad you are starting on a father/son project. Enjoy the time. Ask when you have questions. The amount of knowledge on this board is amazing!

Thank you! Well i'll be taking some pictures of our beskar'gam and weapons tonight if i get the chance, then maybe i'll start a WIP thread in the Mandalorian section of this forum. Although i do have two different sets and designs for the costumes. I'll put in more detailed descriptions once i get around to starting my WIP thread :)

Welcome to the TDH family! You're in the right place and don't forget:

Boba Pics.gif

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back