help!!!!!!!!!!!

dashpoke

New Hunter
im new to the whole prop making and costume making thing
i am wanting to make a set of mando armor
and a set of clone trooper armor
i am doing this project with my dad and we need some help if you could give me some pointers and helpfull infr=ormation it will be greatlly apreciated thanks.
you can email me at
jbarkerboy2@gmail.com

Here is a link to all of the Jango Templates.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/wizardofflight-others-jango-fett-templates-23194/

Be sure to read and search the site.....you will find most of your answers that way. When you do hit a snag post up your specific question and most of the members here will be more than willing to help out. It is a bit tough with such a vague question though.

Welcome to the site and enjoy spending this time with your dad.

For all things clone visit over on Clonetroopers.net

Do the mando first and build/hone some skills before tackling a Clone, if you are scratch building.
If you are dropping the $ on a CT vac formed kit, it won't matter what you do first.
Just keep in mind that a custom mando is cheaper to build and less expensive to re-do if messed up than a CT.
Also look up Clonetroopers.net, it's the 501st CT detachment, possibly one of the best resources for the project out there.
For the Mando, if canon the Dent is the place to be, if custom mando check out the Mandalorian Mercs.

Agreed! I can only echo what these other 2 fine gentlemen have said. The best advice would be to practice and hone your skills on the Mando (which is normally cheaper and easier to do as well as less constricting as far as guidelines are concerned) and then move on to something more difficult and time consuming like the clone. There's TONS of info on these boards and the MMCC in the form of WIP's (works in progress) with pics. Good luck and ask away but try to look around do some research first before asking, if you can. Almost always, every single question you might have has been tackled somewhere before. ;) Good luck and have fun!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back