Should I produce a Jango boot? (Manofwarstudios)

Man of War Studios

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys,

Please give me your thoughts on a MOW Jango Fett boot in the near future..."Should I being doing a run"? (y) or (n)

I'd appreciate any input...

Best,
Christian

well the post has to be 6 letters and DUH wasnt enough...I dont think anyone would tell u theres anything out there right now for the jango guys to just buy...also I think some clones use that same boot?

This forum has been void of a Jango boot for a long time, you would be filling a huge void. Other guys are looking to bring a Jango boot to market, which currently does not include a US size 11(my foot size). I would like to see someone make an 11 someday;)

even with crow slowly working toward making jango boots, you definitely should work on some as well!

Definately need a trusted supplier of quality boots and you fall nicely into that category.
I'm sure you will get plenty of interest.

Tony

With Crows being molded from originals I assume you'd be scratch building molds?

My point being I bet yours would be great to troop with and crows would be ideal for displaying?

Even if you both produce you will both have good sides to your product that would make it tempting for us all to own....both!!

:lol:

i would have to cut my feet to get into my small boots :) Christian, you just saved me !! Bring them on please ... !!! :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back