My first set of Mandalorian Armor(WIP)

P3wnage

New Hunter
Hey guys, it's P3wnage here. I am here showcasing my first batch of Manadlorian Armor. I started planning this back in March of 2011.
Then, in June of 2011, I started to work, given much free time. These images were the results of my first try. The left chest-plate wrinkled a little bit, but I eventually fixed that.
Please tell me what you think so far. This was my first try, and I hope to work on other parts of the armor later. Thanks for reading.

Scan_Pic0005.jpg

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0867.JPG

IMG_0869.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job. What did you use to make the armor? Cardboard? The weathering looks super tight. Good colors too. I am about to start on my armor soon (hopefully lol). Very very cool tho. (y)

Yes, in fact it is cardboard. Darn, I thought would be able to fool some people there, to believe its Sintra.

Besides my remarks, thanks.

I think that for a first go it came out looking quite good. I didn't realize that it was cardboard when I initially opened the photo of the completed chest armor. The weathering and paintjob are also good for a first go. I do think that you should add a little bit more of a curve to the shoulder pauldrons.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back