ROTJ Jetpack Paint for Corrose by slave1pilot

I was just looking over this thread and admiring the work when I noticed Corrose's location. There is a chance I might get to see this work in person if this is a pack that will be worn trooping. I would love to see some of this work close up.

The work looks great so far.

I was just looking over this thread and admiring the work when I noticed Corrose's location. There is a chance I might get to see this work in person if this is a pack that will be worn trooping. I would love to see some of this work close up.

The work looks great so far.

Hey man, I was founder of, and CO for Star Garrison for close to 10 years, hung up my helmet some years back when things here got way too political and over the top for my tastes.
I no longer troop but kept my costumes and keep them on display. I do however go to All-Con as well as all of the Ben Stevens Shows. Once I get the pack I'm happy to bring it to a con to show you. Just shoot me a PM when the next thing comes up in DFW that you are attending.

Cool, I am just finishing up Jango right now. I have trooped with the Mandalorian Mercs but I have not trooped with the 501st yet.

Will probably see you at a future con. btw I live just north of Mckinney in Van Alstyne so I am only about 30 minutes up the road. I spent about 10 years driving to Plano daily to work at Collin Creek Mall back in it heyday. Of course that was about 15 years ago. I do not miss the drive.

That looks really great. In addition to painting jetpacks can you offer suggestions on where to get them?

Bobamaker, Man of War, Bobby Fett UK all make nice Jetpacks.

Finally laid the "yellow" down.
283580_10150322633910479_636285478_9864609_7570357_n.jpg

I need the paint to cure before removing the mask and adding the scratches.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back