ESB Darth Vader

Boklast

Jr Hunter
After a year of acquiring everything and finishing him up, my ESB Darth Vader is complete! I just got it approved for the Legion 2 weeks ago. Also received Emperor level of the Sith Lord Detachment's Dark Lord Standards!:)

P1010049.jpg

P1010067.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010070-1.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010056.jpg

This was my first troop - Kyle Petty's Victory Junction Camp
DSCF5844.jpg

DSCF5843.jpg

DS ESB helmet
DS chest armor - painted ESB style
DS ESB belt & boxes
RussRep ESB buckle
SA glass shins
AP ESB chestbox
AP ESB leather cod
Hyperdyne chestbox lights
Chippewa leather boots
CP 1 piece leather bodysuit
CP leather ESB gloves
99centTaco leather harness
Custom made 100% worsted wool twill cape with satin lining - 6 panels
Custom made 100% worsted wool twill surcoat
MR FX ESB hilt with correct color wires (one blue)
MR FX ESB lightsaber

FYI - I am 6'3" without armor

Thanks for looking!:)

Good looking Vader, your one of the few Ive seen that isnt chunky nothing I dislike more than a chunky vader black isnt as slimming as most say it is

Amazing work....I am hoping my potential next project sometime in the future will be an ESB Vader.

I already have an ESB Fett i'm 6'4 and have been told I would make a good Vader.

Thanks Nathan! My belt had the rivet & the advanced CRL called for it, so I left it. You do see it on the Bespin duel belt and I've seen it peeking out on other ESB belts (I think).

Thanks too Madmartigan!

I am pickin at ya... the ESB I use has a small rivit just barely seen past the buckle. I am a Bespin Vader though... So it is what I shot for. Same with my Fett, and my Trooper... LOL

ESB all the way. You need to get a few shots done up like these. You are a very imposing Vader and it would look far better than I do.

th_878151bf.gif

th_bd72a461.gif

Thanks Lou! I'm too tall for a Boba!

Nathan - Quality pics are on the to-do list. You look great! Your suits / collection / knowledge have been an asset to me through my various costumes (y)

Superb costume! Excellent job, wow. Very...imposing. Your work on the costume comes across really well on you, too, with your dimensions. Really cool. Everybody's gotta be able to do what they want in life, but the sad (?) fact remains that you're not going to be able to pull off a working Vader unless you're tall and in shape. If Luke was noticeably short as a Stormtrooper, figure out how much a short Vader stands out. Yikes!

And the all-red pic was just great, lol! :lol:

Wow, thanks alot brothers! :D

Other than height and body shape, all the credit goes to the makers. My mother actually made the cape & surcoat. She worked for Saks in the 70's, so she is a great asset! She is also working on my Tobbi Dala flightsuit.

Finishing it truly was a dream come true. 30 years ago I was running around in Darth Vader Underoos with a Conan sword:lol:

The one thing about ole Darth is he's one HOT costume! Without the built-in helmet fans I would fall over!:lol:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back