Boba on D** You Auto Correct :)

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Just saw this one. Makes me hungry! :lol:

BobaFettucine.jpg

Hahaha classic. How did auto correct even get that far?

My girlfriend made me that for dinner one time and it was awesome.
xmascruise 724.jpg
You may find the helmet familiar Eric ;).

Excellent! The helmet is to protect you against grease spatters I would assume. :lol:

Of course I recognize that helmet. It's like seeing a picture of one of your kids. :)

<---- My avatar is one of the pictures of the Boba Fettuccine I made last month for Star Wars Day! I put the ingredients and basic instructions on my blog.

I'm new around here I'm not sure what your policy is about links, so if you want to see it you can google my name and "Boba Fettuccine" and I'm sure it will come up in the search results. It's just a place for me to post pictures and directions for the nerdy things I make. The Boba Fettuccine was awesome and I nommed it minutes after taking the pictures. :) If you need more detailed instructions, I'm happy to provide.

EDIT: spellin'

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Nerdista.
Links are cool as long as they're "family friendly." :) We're a creative group here and like to see what other sci-fi folks are up to. (y)

Thanks, superjedi. I assumed as much but wanted to err on the side of caution. I love to make things, in fact, I am *always* making something nerdy. Here is my very family friendly link to the Boba Fettuccinie I made for dinner on Star Wars Day - Once again, if you need more directions to make your own, I am happy to provide. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back