Pre-Pro 2 vs ESB jumpsuit

Sizul

New Hunter
What's the general concensus here of the color of the Pre-Pro 2 jumpsuit vs the ESB jumpsuit? Could you interchange them?

I've always thought the PP2 suit is a darker blue, but every now & then I'll see a pic that makes them seem not so far off from each other. But I'm sure that gets into lighting, camera, and monitor settings so I can't always trust the way the colors look in every pic. I've looked through the gallery and searched the forums on this; just wanted to get some opinions.

Thanks!

--Rob

Appaently tall the jumpsuits were white then dyed blue-gray or blue and grey , I personally think the PP2 is darker all the promo shots seem to be taken in reasonably soft lighting were the ESB shots are under bright studio lights , how ever the way I see it is the PP2 is darkedr than the ESB or what the general consensous for the ESB suit is

Yeah, also it seems like the PP2 jumpsuit isn't terribly weathered in those promo pics--actually it's remarkably clean, whereas the ESB suit has been weathered quite a bit. Maybe they were the same (or as close as one batch of dye got to another), and the ESB suit is just the faded & weathered result or version of it. Still welcome more opinions, though! :)

Cheers,

Rob

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back