Metal hooks needed on jetpack

jangofett76

Active Hunter
I need some help finding metal hooks for my jetpack. I was looking at butterbean's jetpack. Thanks.

Need some dough to fund another project. This pack is constructed of ABS and the missle, thrusters, beacon and stabilizer are resin. It is VERY light weighing in at just 7 lbs.! The back plate is removeable, held in place with strong magnets and hooks by Full Metal Fett are installed. Thrusters and missle top are removeable. The symbols at the top of the tanks are hand painted and the rest of the symbols are decals by Luckys.
Harness is included (size large) and it has aluminum replica divers buckle. This pack is ready to wear. Dozens of hours were spent prepping and hand painting this beauty. It is fully weathered and it has been sealed top to bottom with testors Dul-Cote. I will probably ship via UPS, just don't trust post office with this one.
$585 shipped will get you the whole package in the U.S. Payment will be by PayPal as personal payment or money owed so I don't loose my shirt on fees. I will also donate 2% of the sale back to TDH. Feel free to chatter and PM me if you are interested. No trades please, pretty firm on the price. Thanks!

5844657307_a99e79fdc6.jpg

5844657809_45da377136.jpg

5845208604_679f3e493a.jpg

5844658429_c60c437859.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for hooks for your Jango jetpack or for a Boba jetpack? Reason why I'm asking is because my harnesses come with the clips that connect to a Jango jetpack which you have already bought from me. Just making sure.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back