* Official Show off your completed Jango Helmet Thread!

Seeker,
Is that a ROTJ jet pack on an ESB Fett or your Jango pack?;)
Mike
themuseum.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks guys.

Yep - that's my Jango Classic Jet Pack on my ESB Boba. :D

I need get me one of those MOW or Bobamaker jet pack for my ESB Boba. Those jet packs are freakin awesome!!

Haha! I'm going to get a mannequin now and set it up in my house a a deterrent for burglar's.

Think about it: Burg walks into house. Sees fully armored mandalorian. Freezes...."is it real?" he asks.....

Seeker, OH MY GOD! that is my dream room right there. one day... one day...

i wish my cats were that well behaved.

Last edited by a moderator:
so here is my finished helmet. Its a BKBT fiberglass helmet with metal ears and stalk from spideyfett. It has a BKBT resin range finder. It was rub and buffed with silver leaf and weathered with rub and buff pewter, ebony and spanish copper. the blue was painted with rustolium royal blue and krylon short cuts ocean blue.

I plan to add the interal foam molds when they become available and some day try and rig up the motor for the range finder. I also plan to pick up the helmet skirt when that too becomes available. let me know what you guys think...

normal_helmetcomplete2.jpg

normal_helmetcomplete3.jpg

normal_helmetcomplete4.jpg

normal_helmetcomplete.jpg

Donnie, Is that the cold cast one? It looks much better than the one FP sold to me and JangoUri - we both had to RnB both of ours - they were grey, not silver... :(

It is technically cold cast underneath, but that is Rub N Buff on top. Mine was a "scratch and dent" and had a big crack in the front. But, it matches my FP Cold Cast gauntlets perfectly. When polished, the cold cast surface looks great.

Donnie, Is that the cold cast one? It looks much better than the one FP sold to me and JangoUri - we both had to RnB both of ours - they were grey, not silver... :(

So i've heard you say, many times already :rolleyes

It's bit perplexing, as the only castings to date that have had to have R&B, have been scratch and dent versions because of obvious repairs that couldn't be matched any other way. Others that have been sent out, have had raved reviews, besides yours and Uri. I'm really sorry that you are so displeased with your helmet. I tried to assist you openly, as taking care of cold cast object can be pretty subjective (there is much room for making mistakes and ruining the finish on these). But I still see comments like this from you from time to time. If you'd like to discuss it further, PM me will ya? I've never turned my back on a member, and have always taken care of my customers. All you have to do is communicate if you're unhappy. It's only happened 3 times in 6 years, but when it does, it really affects me. Because I care.

Foxbat - Maybe it's time to post those CC gauntlets of yours you just got? Perhaps to illustrate that my cold cast pieces have a little glit to them ;)

FP

Cold Cast GAUNTS!! :wacko:love

Sure would love some of those. My FP CC helmet is being painted up right now. Hopefully it will be done soon.

Yeah baby and they are FANTASTIC!!! I'm awaiting on a couple of greeblies to finish them off before showing them off...but they are awesome.

Edit: Chris...I can show them off in their current state (I sent you a PM with some photos of how they look right now) or I can wait to get that missile and whipcord bent bar to completely finish the look. What would you prefer?

Well, the bent bar is ready to go. The missile is taking a silicone bath as we speak :lol:

But sure, show 'em off bro, I know you've been itching to anyway :lol:

FP

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back