Other Mandalorian section on the Gallery?

Whoey

New Hunter
Wouldn't it be nice to add a "Other Mandalorian" section (or several subsections...) to the reference galleries? Seems there's a lot of builds on the go and there's a lot of material that may be useful to others in the future. Just a thought...

we do have the "Mandalorian Armor Costume" section, that covers custom and non-fett builds.

TDH isn't really about customs / comics / etc... which is why you don't see a lot of expanded universe reference there.

Ok, but there are Jango and Zam Wesell galleries as well as for Boba, and I was just thinking that since there is a "Mandalorian Armor Costumes" section of the forum like there is for Jango and Zam Wesell, that a gallery to house the Mandalorian variants would be nice too... although admittedly it would be a lot harder to maintain due to the large number of variants in the expanded SW universe.

The whole idea of The Dented Helmet is so people can work on "screen accurate"(or costumers addaptations accurate) Boba , Jango or Zam
as the other mando arnt in the films this place isnt for them ,, have you checked out mando mercs site , if not, have a look its a site dedicated to non cannon Mandos and the building of there costumes greatr place for some one wanting to make different types of mandos
as

nope, not aware of that site... yet... I've bounced around in TDH without signing up off and on for years, now that I seem to have a more steady income I've finally decided it's time to make the leap and start my dream of a full Boba costume, so I finally signed up. I'm actually more interested in a ESB Boba than the others, my gallery thought was only a suggestion...

BTW BGHunter very interested to hear about your budget helmet...

We don't primarily focus on customs... but, if there was an interest in specific "customs" such as Fenn Shysha or Tobi Dala or any of the Mandalorians from Open Seasons and such, I wouldn't be opposed to us having reference for them. In regard to posting up completey fabricated mandalorians in the gallery, that would be something better left to posting in your albums within your profile. Some people aren't aware that each member has an album section within their own profile to show off their items.

Of course I did mean official variants, not the "I like barbie pink and neon green so I painted up my own mandalorian" versions, which as previously mentioned has a nice home over on the mando mercs site... (and I dare say I did actually like a few variants)

Either way it was meant to be a complimentary resource like there is for all the boba/jango variants...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back