Whats up with all the ESB Fetts for Sale?

Triple d

Hunter
Ok, so I have been noticing for quite a while that it seems that memebers are selling their ESB fetts. That is fine I understand that. But my question is why are there not anyone selling their ROTJ fetts? Are there not that many ROTJ ones or what? Just a general observation and curiosity point.

Last year when I started my ESB fett, I thought there were so many ROTJ for sale. Now that I am pretty much complete, there are a bunch of ESB fetts up for sale. Go figure.

Unless it's people that started an ESB Fett for the 30th Anniversary of ESB, but didn't finish it in time :/

... or they changing to ROTJ for the 30th of that ;)

Ha! Good one stormtrooperguy! Yorke, isn't that life. Always when you want something its not available and then when you don't need it you can find it every where! :)

I have always thought (well, not always but almost) that the RotJ Fett suits were the less replicated ones, being the SE Fett the most replicated, until the Jeremy Buloch year, when ESB became a BOOM, everyone wanted to have an ESB one because JB had one, this was increased with the MR helmets, which have a closer look to the ESB helmet. Then the PP#2 props were released, like the GMH, and right now everyone wants a PP#2 costume, or at least a Sandy "helmeted" costume because of the look/flare of the PP#2 helmet being closer to the Sandy's, with the RotJ costume still being the most forgotten one (of course, after the Sandy/Promo costume/helmet).

I agree...
When I found the "As you Wish" site. All I saw was SE & Rotj.. BUT only a few ESBs, but this was say...15yrs ago?
I went with ESB then this Jeremy guy got everyone all excited for ESB...lol.

I have always thought (well, not always but almost) that the RotJ Fett suits were the less replicated ones, being the SE Fett the most replicated, until the Jeremy Buloch year, when ESB became a BOOM, everyone wanted to have an ESB one because JB had one, this was increased with the MR helmets, which have a closer look to the ESB helmet. Then the PP#2 props were released, like the GMH, and right now everyone wants a PP#2 costume, or at least a Sandy "helmeted" costume because of the look/flare of the PP#2 helmet being closer to the Sandy's, with the RotJ costume still being the most forgotten one (of course, after the Sandy/Promo costume/helmet).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back