New guy to TDH, but..

adamata

New Hunter
I have been a long standing member at RPF (over 10 years now)

Hi, I'm Tony!

Been building props for over a decade now and I have decided to start a Fett costume. What better place than here to do it.

Some of you guys probably know me already and I am sure some of you have seen me if you have been to the SW Celebrations. If you have been to the Collector Panel discussions (with all those cool giveaways), then you have seen me. I have helped run that room for every celebration since C3. I also did the Patch panel with Ken the Elvis Trooper last year at C5.

Some other stuff about me. I do molding/casting, build kick *** costumes for my son for halloween and I am getting a CNC Mill very soon and I hope to do a lot of cool things with that. I collect vintage SW stuff as well. Some very different types of things like music and watches, and have documented all of it on my website

www.restrainingbolt.com - main page

So, like I said, i am going to start a rather unique Fett costume and hope to have it done by C6 next august. I have to wait a few months to start since I am in Kuwait right now finishing up my 2nd tour with the 197th Fires Brigade. 20 years in the Army this coming January!

I am just hoping to switch armor from ceramic plates to lighter plastic :)

well, that's about it. Glad to finally be here and I look forward to learning from all the experienced members here.

-Tony

Hey Tony,
Nice to see you over here as well.
If you need any help or guidance, I'll offer what little I know.
Stay safe over there and Thank You for serving.

The Fetts not as light as your hoping for with the jetpack on its about like wearing a gear....keep safe and look forward to seeing what the unique aspect is

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back