ESB/ROTJ Fett helmet liner....... My version

sskunky

New Hunter
Hi Guys,

I'm usually a Stormtrooper guy as I am 1 half of CFO ( Cast from Original) who produce screen accurate ROTJ Armor and lids all cast from original.

I have been searching high and low for an accurate helmet liner for the ROTJ helmets we sell and could not find anything close so I have developed a fairly accurate Sspension liner using what I can find today. What was around in the early 80's just doesn't seem to be available nowadays......

I showed this on our facebook page and the RPF and Art pointed out to me that they were also used in the Fett helmets..... Sooooo I thought I would show it off here.

I do plan on making them to order should there be enough interest but as none of my previous posts seem to showing up here anymore, probably due to me not frequenting this place enough I cannot post in the Cargo Hold yet, so I thought I would start here....

I should point out that it is not glued in place yet as I am sending this one of with the weathered Stormtrooper I have just sold.....
the original...I think..

attachment.jpg

attachment-1.jpg

And my version....

ROTJlinerCFOversion.jpg

And the original ROTJ TK Helmet with liner

IMG_4150.jpg

What do you guys think? Any input or criticism is welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a idea on prices but I'm not sure I should discuss that on this thread? Maybe I should wait till I can post this in the Cargo hold?

I have put up an interest list on the RPF and listed everyone from all forums on that list. Just so I can keep a track of numbers......

Whn I can I will put up a sale thread here too.....:)

Ok,
The stock parts have arrived and I will soon be offering these for your ROTJ TK helmets or as they are the same your ESB Fett helmets. I have a few adjustments to make so that they are a little more SA then I will Start proper sale thread.

OK,

here's a better version with herringbone straps that are slightly narrower in width and I have used a blue thread as in the pic above. I have also looped the straps as in the original.
What do you think? :confused
Helmetliner2.jpg

Helmetliner1.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back