STARWARS IN CONCERT

dynamic1

Active Hunter
Hey guys- Anyone going to starwars in concert this weekend in hollywood?! Ill be there to enjoy and was just curious
B:D

i attended and participated in the boise show last june. best troop EVAR!

How come you're not rocking your Fett and representing ROTJ??

I wish that I could, I really do.
however, I've yet to complete the version 2.0 after selling my Version 1.0 last spring.
It pains me every time we have an event and I can't wear the costume that I am supposed to wear. ;)

Bad news last night. It seems that "someone else on the SWIC staff gave our tickets away without telling our contact". As of now, we will not be watching the show. But, I have a feeling that something may work out. If not, it'll still be a blast to troop.

Bad news last night. It seems that "someone else on the SWIC staff gave our tickets away without telling our contact". As of now, we will not be watching the show. But, I have a feeling that something may work out. If not, it'll still be a blast to troop.

My garrison had tickets for the show we appeared at. The seats were at the very side of the stage... not the greatest to buy, but they were free and you could see everything. I'm sure there will be someplace you guys can watch from.

I will be there Saturday night (just watching). I just read this past Wednesday that "due to space restrictions the costumes and artifacts will NOT bee at the Hollywood Bowl shows.....NOOOOOOooooooooooooo!

Should still be awesome though.

A few photos from tonight.
2011-06-03, Star Wars In Concert-Hollywood Bowl | Facebook

250031_135884499819601_100001941545184_267317_5990771_n.jpg

Met up with Dynamic at Saturday night's Star Wars in Concert at the Hollywood Bowl. AWESOME!!! Second half was a bit better, since it was dark enough to utilize the laser lights (for those of you who don't know, the Bowl is an open air ampitheater). Not only was the music and footage 'marriage' awesome, but John Williams came out at the end and conducted an encore of the Imperial March. FRICKIN' SWEET!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaah man....obro and I were right by you guys! I actually almost did but we were running out of time and ofcourse I had to get a $700 t-shirt lol!

Dang it! Slave1, we didn't know it. I took a pic with a TK, but not sure if it was you; maybe you can confirm. It was a great show, and SOLD OUT! Hence the 50min wait to get OUT of the parking area!!! All well worth it. Not sure my wife would agree, but she was a great sport :lol:!!!

Bowl SOLD OUT!.jpgTusken Raider.JPGPadme Council.JPGPadme Council 2.JPGLord Vader & Troopers.JPGMe & TK.jpgHollywood Bowl - Ready to Begin!.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back