Im A Newbie with a question

BoShek1

New Hunter
Hello all,

After lurking around here for awhile I figured I might aswell join the site and put myself to work. Now I haven't started building my suit. I'm still in the process of gathering my resources. I want to build my suit as accurate as possible. I will be building a ESB Boba Fett. My favorite Fett after seeing that first iconic appearance on the Executor.

Now my question does anybody have any plans/templates for the ESB Flamethrower or any real good reference picture so that I can get a good idea of how to scratch build it? All the pictures I'm finding don't really have a good look at it or how it mounts to the gauntlet.

Thanks

BoShek1

(didn't kno if there was a specific thread to post this in )

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, and as Rafal said, the TDH gallery is simply incredible. You should be able to find what you need in there.

As far as attaching the flame thrower structure to the gauntlet, it will depend on what material you decide to use in your build.
I have a vac-formed set of gauntlets and I used 2 small machine bolts/nuts to attach it. Works well and I don't ever worry about a "glue failure" and having it pop off.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back