Lifeburn's Jango (Kind of)

Lifeburn

Hunter
Over the last few months I've been putting together a Jango kit. Here are pics from a Con I just got back from. Right now it's not quite Jango because I have a Boba collar plate and shoulder bells. Once I get the Jango style plates and a new cod I will repaint the visor and jetpack to Jango colors.

The reason the visor is red right now is because I'm a member of the Mando Mercs and I dont want it to look like they accept 501st reject costumes. So once I'm up to the 501st standards I will repaint. Right now I can troop and still call it a custom :)

All the armor plates were made by me and Novall Talon and are 14 gauge aluminum.
Helmet is '96 Don Post (Going to upgrade to an Asok)
Vest is LSFU
Jumpsuit is "Postman Blue" from RedKap site
Girth is from TLobe
Ammo belt is from Seeker

SANY0386.jpg

SANY0388.jpg

SANY0391.jpg

SANY0392.jpg

SANY0393.jpg

SANY0395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if you wanted critique at all, but I would tighten up the calves of the flightsuit to be more formfitting. I'm sure if you're in Novall's clan there's a least someone who can run a straightstich up your pant-legs if you can't sew. Other than that it looks like a cool custom. Look forward to seeing you complete your Jango.

Thank you apolifka, I hadn't noticed about the legs. I will get them taken in a little.

And yes TripleD, thats me in the pic. I love ShevaCon, it's one of my favorite small cons to go to.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back