Mandalorian Armor V 2.0

ZacicVolkshed

Jr Hunter
hello all! glad to finally be a contributor here, this is not my first mando build but it is the first one I will be posting on here! My first armor build was done very on the fly, using the helpful advice and templates of the members of this fine site. this new armor will be very personally built with my own designs for the armor parts and helmet.
these picture show my first attempt, these two suits were mostly built my myself, the one on the right is completely mine. the second shows the progression of the pouches, you can obviously see the improvement in quality
580053692_5bXTk-O.jpgbelt progress.jpg

Looks like you've got a good start. You might take a picture where you can see the chest plates though. I just see a few minor details that need to be ironed out and it'll be great.

The kit on the left has a couple things I might suggest:
The shins look like they are floating a few inches off his actual shins. They probably need some strapping.
The foot armor looks a bit big. Nothing a little trimming couldn't fix.
Needs knees of some sort.
He really shouldn't litter... :p

Kit on the right:
Flight suit is pretty baggy. Don't know if you can tighten it up some.
Would suggest spats to blouse the flightsuit around the ankles better.
The shoulder cape could use some more weathering.

I would also suggest more weathering on both flightsuits. All in all very minor stuff that can be fixed easily. Love the color schemes. Reminds me of the Open Seasons "True Mandalorian" troops.

thanks and yes he really shouldn't litter :p, my kit is the one on the right, and the cape is a Canadian flag so we were trying to to weather it too much, some people got offended with the previous version which looked like it had been through a few wars. thanks for the pointer too, Im making almost everything custome on this one including the flight suit so I can build it to fit me exact!.

hey vod!

didn't notice you were on the forum , it's theraptorsquad from deviantart , we met at the expo last year if you recall =p

C

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back