Sr V3 Center Greeble For Stock - ESB EE3 Webley Kit

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
I am sure some of you can relate to what I am about to post. I did a run of webleys last year, and at the last minute, had to re-fabricate the center greeble. While many people like them, and they are decent, I was never happy with it.

Recently, I decided to brush off my webley, and make new, better molds so I could do another run. While dusting, I decided to re-visit my stock greebles.

I first did a cad design of what I thought it should look like eyeballed. I then used my home built cnc machine and it turned out as I wanted it with only one piece being slightly out of place.

So, without further ado, here is the pic of the new SRV3 stock greeble. I intend to include these in the new webley kits. I have a lot of time in the drawing, research, and money in the final sla of the piece so I am not sure what I would sell them for seperately.

Keep in mind while viewing the pics, that my part is laying at a slightly different angle.

The only piece I think is slightly off, is the diode/globe up top. Its a little far from the wall. I did it this way so I could cut it CNC, then decided to pay the price to sla it.

It is too late to re-cut it, but I am still interested in your feedback.

greeble.jpg

I intend to announce the new run within the week. Thanks for looking.

Awesome. Are you going do do that other parts too? I'm in for a set. I would love to have all six of these parts in rubber.

Wow, very nice! I have been meaning to start looking for this part, but just haven't had the time to do so. Would love to get this nailed and be done with it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back