FINALLY, the new gallery is in place!!!

Oh my.
TricycleKid8f.gif

Guys, you are VERY welcome. It is absolutely my pleasure to put this together for you, but I want to reiterate that while I put the actually gallery together, I certainly didn't create this collection singlehandedly. There have been dozens and dozens of people who have shared their images with me over the years and have given me permission to share them with you. I could have never done this on my own, but it is the core belief of this community that we share with one another and this gallery is a result of all that sharing. Thanks to all of you for helping make it happen!

Now I'm happy! I found new and unseen images that will help me to do more detailed stencils. It's like when you find a treasure... Good work!

LOVE IT!!! Thanks Art and the team, what you do for us fett nuts is summit else (y)
Those hi res SE photos are going to come in handy, just at the right time as well :lol:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back