Boba Fett boots 2nd run: 6 JAN UPDATE

Hey Wes,

Any updates on this? Has everyone paid yet???

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm not mistaken, Mobius sent Jango_Wes a money order a few weeks ago. He paid for his boots, so please don't take him off of any list. Mobius is my friend and he is very strong willed. He WILL troop as Fett again! I plan to be shoulder to shoulder with him at CIII next year. We all need to be positive for him. I pray that he will be okay, but as long as he is, I'm sure he would still want these boots.

Wes, if Mobius didn't pay for his boots, you let me know and I'll pay for them. Thanks.

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

oh, i didn't mean anything bad. I was just leting him know about him. And if he paid for his boots, Wes needs to update him on the list. BTW, i haven't seen any post from wes lately...
My prayers goes to him and his family.

Yeah, Wes has been a bit silent lately. Hmmm??? He's probably just sitting in his room gazing at his new boots with twinkles in his eyes. I know that's what I'll be doing! LOL! :lol:

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

as it looks the only people that owe is "romans empire" and myself, maybe he already paid but i didnt read that he did and the list hasnt been updated in awhile. enough rambling, wes will have my payment tomorrow and this will get off the ground. i am sorry to hold everyone else up but i got stiffed on an ebay deal and had to relist and sell.

Patrick

snake fett wrote:

Believe me, i know the deal...:facepalm ...sometimes Ebay deals go really sour..

Yeah but it only happens to me when the money coming is needed for something else :facepalm

HEY WES!!!! you have paypal

I'll place the order on the 1 June. If he hasn't paid, he'll just miss out.

Wes

Jango_Wes wrote:

I'll place the order on the 1 June. If he hasn't paid, he'll just miss out.

Wes

Well, the list is rarely updated... I wasn't going to pay in April and wait a month for everyone else to pay. Sorry.

Wes had also posted at the RPF where I am a regular... I asked a couple questions over there, but they never got answered. Again, sorry.

Payment being sent.

Roman

I'd still like to get in on this run if possible. Let me know and I'll send paypal for a size 11. Thanks

Ok, sorry this is so late, add me to the list for size
10 wide (us) Money will go out tomorrow

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back