Boba Fett boots 2nd run: 6 JAN UPDATE

Here are some pics i took. please bear in mind that the flash is over bearing in my cheap camera..

boot2.gif

boot1.gif

Here is the piece of leather inside the boot that had to be cut to get them over my foot, i had to cut mine on both sides all the way through.
boot3.gif

im gonna wait till my jumpsuit comes in until i do any weathering, do em both at once, that is if it has even been ordered yet :angry

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Wes,

Boots got hear last night and they are great! (y)

I am very impressed with the weight and construction of them. I thought they would be heavy and awkward to wear. But to my surprise they are pretty comfortable. Heck even the wife wore them around the house for a bit :lol:

Thanks for doing these boots and all your help in keeping me updated and sending them up to the great white north.

Receiving these has rekindled my passion for finishing my suit.

Thanks Wes,

Loranar

Hey Wes,

What boot sizes have shipped already? Some people have received their boots and I was just curious as to which one's went out. Thanks!

John Barrows, Jr.
TK/TD/BH-1776
501st NEG

Just got off the phone... 6 more pair will be ready for shipping next week. I don't know what sizes. I got the info from the secretary.

Wes

Has anyone compared the pics above to the pics under the CA boot thread? give me your opinions

Just out of curiousity, will there be another run of these boots anytime soon? If so, I'm very interested in putting in an order. :-D

I was just told that the 6 pair will be shipped out Monday.
From the boot guy to me. I don't know what sizes, again, I got my info from the secretary. They will be shipped out to you as soon as I get them.

Wes

I have no worries about getting these boost from Wes no matter how long the wait,hes been imformative all the way. When you
get a custom made anything it will take time. From the pics posted they look great and i know everyone is excited and this
is
probably why they a re a little i guess...eh? But they will be glad real soon. I have been waitin for Clone armor for 2 years now and this ain't nothing
( is still believe i will
get
it)Thanks again Wes for doing a 2nd run:) You are very generous and devoted Fett fan in my opinion:)
Michael

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back