Boba Fett boots 2nd run: 6 JAN UPDATE

Sorry but i was in a middle of a moving/vacation. I'm sorting out my info on Paypal as well as ebay. I'll get you the $$$ tomorrow...I cant wait!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, fellow Fetts! We all wanted these boots. The run won't start until ya all pay for them, so lets get these boots paid for! :D I know I want mine now, and I'm sure the rest of you do as well. Thanks Wes, for doing this second run. (y)

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

i second what he said:) The boots are a very tuff part of the costume to get right and Wes is making it easy at an affordable price so jump on it!

TK-1776 wrote:

Come on, fellow Fetts! We all wanted these boots. The run won't start until ya all pay for them, so lets get these boots paid for! :D I know I want mine now, and I'm sure the rest of you do as well. Thanks Wes, for doing this second run. (y)

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

I will send the money as soon as I get out of bed, there is a horrible flu going around here in the north.

TK-1776 wrote:

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

I'm workn' on it! Just waiting for a transfer of $!

m@

Just 9 more members to pay and we will be in business! :D Thanks to those who have already paid. We will all be wearing awesome boots soon, my Fett brothers! (y)

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Im in for boots, They are the only thing I need to finish my costume.

Wes, before adding me to the list, check for my PM, I have some questions. thanks :)

Cha-ching in the account Wes!
TDHSignature.jpg

Don't let this project fall onto the back burner! Summer is coming and I want these boots for the upcoming events! Pay up, my fellow bounty hunter scum! :lol:

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Come on everyone. Let's get this thing finished already. Don't keep Wes(and the rest of us) waiting.

I wonder if the ones that haven't sent payment yet are aware of Wes accepting payments for these now???

Well, it's taken me a while, but I've managed to allocate enough funding to pay for these boots (even though my car insurance has spontaneously increased $200 :(, I also had to be sure that UPS wouldn't suddenly cancel this new program)

Sorry if I kept everyone waiting, anyways, Payment Sent!

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back